Gas Safety Inspections and Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Mark Greig takes gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections. In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidlelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible.
If you wish to book a gas safety inspection or for further information please contact us.
To ensure our customers receive a high standard of workmanship, experience and professionalism, our company is accredited and monitored by several trade and industry bodies.
Not only will a modern condensing boiler save you a minimum of 30% on your home heating bills we are also offering an unbeatable up to 10 YEAR GUARANTEE on selected Worcester boilers that we install until 31st December 2016. Up to 10 years peace of mind and up to 10 years of saving on your fuel costs.